Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
One of the hottest beauty trends for spring is the sophisticated matte lip. Here’s your three-step guide to getting gorgeous lip texture and intense colour
Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Chef Michael Smith, a PEI resident and prominent Canadian foodie and host of popular Food Network shows such as Chef at Home, Chef at Large and upcoming series Chef Abroad (which will broadcast starting in October). Smith is a proud Islander and his latest project is promoting […]
New research suggests that prejudice against people of heavier weight is actually quite common. Could you be sizeist?
Packed full of healthy ingredients and diverse flavours, this salad is a wonderful companion to roast chicken. The ingredients can vary with whatever produce is seasonal. Making it is an excellent opportunity to use up any vegetables in your crisper, too.
Pro tips on thinking inside the home hair-colour box
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout