Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
If your child is obese, it’s your fault. Well, at least according to a new ad campaign from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Aimed at making people take notice of what has become an epidemic in North America, the Strong4Life ads use provocatively-captioned images of real-life obese children to convey their message. ‘Big bones didn’t make […]
Thanks to these easy tips, you’ll have a cleaner, more organized home in no time.
Normally this dish is made with a ton of mayo and cheese. By swapping in non-fat Greek yogurt and using low-fat versions of other creamy ingredients, I’ve created a version that will fool even the toughest critics. Serve with crudités, tortilla chips and crispbreads.
People are freaking out over Puma’s latest ad, where the reality star and makeup mogul sports running gear mid stride. Their main complaint: Her form is off. Let’s set the record straight.
Make the most of your next sweat session with your workout trainer.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember