Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Japanese food tends to be low in fat, and these stylish sushi rolls are no exception. Now that the ingredients are available in grocery stores, it is easy to make them yourself. You must use sushi rice, which is sticky when cooked.
Dating again forced this 53-year-old mom to shape up’and drop 28 pounds
These tender, golden shrimp cakes, inspired by the flavours of Spanish tapas, are deceptively easy to pull together. Plus you can make them ahead and simply reheat.
In this salad, the salty tang of creamy feta cheese contrasts with pieces of sweet watermelon and juicy golden nectarines. A mix of arugula, endive and leaf lettuce adds a slightly peppery taste, while the toasted pumpkin seeds give it a nice crunch.
From Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook, Cravings, to The Longevity Book by Cameron Diaz, celeb authors are creating a buzz in the publishing world
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout