Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Valmont’s face mask isn’t just an indulgent treat – it’s about aligning your beliefs behind what you’re buying, the CEO tells Best Health.
The Asian technique of stir-frying is perfect: It preserves veggies’ nutritive value, puts meals on the table in a hurry, and uses little oil.
Wonder why some women take it all off down there? One woman shares why she prefers to go Brazilian
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the October 2013 issue of Best Health? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
Take our quiz to find out if your diet is putting you at risk for type 2 diabetes
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout