Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
This dish is elegant enough to serve at a dinner party, yet easy enough for everyday cooking. Lean veal is cooked with Marsala wine, and mushrooms are added for flavour but no additional fat. Serve veal Marsala on a bed of orzo or other small pasta.
Need an afternoon nosh? These healthy, portable snacks are easy to make, delicious and guilt-free
This recipe for French Lentils is perfect when served over frisee as a warm salad.
One of my favourite food blogs is Smitten Kitchen, mainly because of the gorgeous photography. She could photograph a can of dog food and make it look gourmet. Last week she featured a prototype recipe for apple pancakes that looks divine and will hopefully be on my brunch menu this weekend. Local apples are still […]
No trip to Spain would be complete without sampling its famous rice dish, paella. The ingredients vary from region to region, but this recipe uses white fish fillets, squid and mussels. Serve this seafood paella with crusty whole-wheat bread.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember