Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the October 2010 issue of the magazine? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
Is your special someone the type who is all about celebrating everyday wins in health and fitness? Or maybe they’re a dedicated fitness enthusiast, or a tech fiend?
Research from the University of Minnesota has found that our ability to move on after an argument with our significant other is influenced by how we were parented as children. The study followed a group of 20 year-old participants from birth. During one study they had them begin a discussion with their romantic partner. The […]
This quick and easy weeknight couscous dish blends green beans and cubed sweet potato with the flavours of raisins, feta cheese and walnuts.
Nutrient-dense sweet potato and salmon, two of nature’s greatest superfoods, combine with zesty onion and tangy fresh dill to create a tasty and healthy lunch or dinner entrée.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar