Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The latest virtual weight loss programs could make your computer an essential tool for getting slim. But can you really shed pounds online?
Salad doesn’t always have a reputation as being an exciting main and truth be told, it’s because it can often be boring (cue in romaine lettuce, cucumber and tomato on repeat). But not anymore!
New research on throat cancer could make early detection easier than ever
One of the perks of my job is getting to read magazines and other websites for work (it’s research!), and one of my favourites is Sweetspot.ca for their in-the-know tips on shopping and eating and other good stuff around the city and the country. So I was thrilled to hear that they’ve launched a sister […]
A Harvard study of 85,987 women between 30 and 55 found no link between coffee and tea consumption—even drinking four cups or more a day—and breast-cancer risk. Not only that, moderate coffee consumption may actually lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, gallstones, colon cancer and Parkinson’s disease, and improve cognitive function, according to Harvard […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar