Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Around the world, women are making a difference in health and science. Read on, and be inspired
This moist apple cake is ideal for brunch or as a snack. Granny Smith apples are a perfect choice for this recipe because they resist well to baking and are succulent with cranberries. Golden apples are also a good substitute.
We’ve know for some time that second hand smoke results in a higher risk of heart disease, now new research indicates an increased risk of stroke for the partners of smokers. In a study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine (September 2008), researchers report that for those who never smoked, being married to […]
You may know it as hypertension or high blood pressure. But another name for this dangerous condition might as well be ‘silent killer.’ Here’s why
This hearty stew promises to be a family favourite during the cold winter months. Packed with spinach, this stew is also a great source of antioxidants and vitamins.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember