Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
As summer winds down, it’s time to ease kids back into their early morning routines.
Not that I really need any more reasons to toss a handful of blueberries into my morning yogurt and granola, but for people at risk for Type 2 diabetes, a study published in the month’s Journal of Nutrition showed that eating blueberries can have a positive effect. The study, done at the Pennington Biomedical Research […]
O.P.I’s ‘Top Ten’ mini set brings together some of the brand’s most well-known shades for $30. Gift the entire collection to your nearest and dearest nail-polish addict’or break up the set to hand out as a holiday favour for each of your girlfriends. Clockwise from top middle: Alpine Snow; Bubble Bath; Tickle My France-y; Kiss […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy