Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Red tea, or rooibos, is the latest healthy drink to hit North American shelves. Find out why you should be drinking it
A new study suggests that when faced with food cues in our environment (such as ads), whether we overindulge in that food actually depends on the reward centre region in our brain and not whether we think we’re hungry‘or even like the food. The UK study involved 25 healthy women with BMIs ranging from 17-30. […]
Small but mighty, peas add a serious hit of nutrition to your spring menus.
These walnut cookies are excellent for on-the-go breakfasts or snack, and are ideal for freezing.
When it comes to sugar content, experts say juice is just as bad as pop. The only difference? Juice also contains nutrients. That’s what cranberry growers are arguing in the face of Michelle Obama’s ‘Let’s Move’ anti-obesity initiative, the guidelines of which would mean high-sugar cranberry juice gets axed from school vending machines.While cranberries are […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar