Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A mixture of fresh, wild mushrooms is good for making this quick, woodsy-tasting soup.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I love summer and wish it lasted longer than it does. But since the hot, humid days suddenly appeared in southern Ontario on Sunday, I remembered one of the few things I don’t like about summer: the layer of sweat that appears on your skin after, oh, 30 seconds outside. […]
Canada produces most of the world’s lentils. They are so versatile and take well to all kinds of flavours – especially vinegar – which makes them a perfect addition to any salad.
Since the vinaigrette is made with strawberry preserves, you get an extra blast of strawberry sweetness in every bite. English cucumbers dish up a juicy crunch while toasted almonds provide just enough nuttiness to balance the flavours in the dish.
With recent changes in regulations for naturopathic medicine in Canada, naturopaths are gaining new rights. Find out what a naturopath can’and can’t’do for you
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar