Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Want to slash stress, boost your immunity and sleep better at night? Then get it on! The 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex on WebMD outlines some surprising research on the horizontal mambo. A University of Bristol study, for example, found that having sex twice a week decreased the risk of heart attack. Recent research […]
This light salad is an excellent source of beta-carotene.
What happens when squash meets waffles? Squaffles! Top with poached or scrambled eggs for a protein boost, and finish with a dollop of spicy salsa.
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the Summer 2011 issue of the magazine? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
This is ideal as an antipasto or an alternative to a rich dessert; serve it with flatbread crackers. It’s so fresh and flavourful you don’t need a large helping.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout