Subscribe for a chance to win a $40,000 car!
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Could religion or spirituality make a difference in the health of cancer patients?
Diabetes can be a real heartbreaker. Many Canadians don’t know about the strong connection between heart disease and type 2 diabetes. The information below may surprise you and it could be life-saving.
If you’re a fellow procrastinator, don’t beat yourself up too hard. While procrastination tends to get a pretty bad rep, there are scientic arguments for why it can be a beneficial approach.
Trying to get your body bikini ready in a hurry? You might want to hold that thought. An animal study from the University of Glasgow suggests that binge eating and crash dieting can reduce life expectancy by up to 25 percent. The study was conducted by observing stickle fish who were kept on a “binge […]
As a health and nutrition advisor, John Berardi not only teaches other people how to lead healthy, active lifestyles, he also lives one himself. Here are his tips
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout