Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Image: Getty Michael Douglas made the news this weekend for blaming his throat cancer on oral sex (likely embarrassing his wife, actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, in the process). In an interview with The Guardian, the actor, who was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2010, was asked whether he regrets his years of smoking and drinking. […]
Black is always flattering, even with swimsuits. We picked our three favourite suits and listed the reasons we love each and every one of them.
Get motivated and improve your fitness by working out with others. Here’s how it work
Ready to update your fitness wardrobe? Here’s some of the best new workout gear for summer
The Answer for Cancer team will ride into Toronto, Ont. this weekend before completing the last leg of their 30,000 kilometre cross-continent motorcycle tour. The tour began June 10, as a way to raise awareness and donations for cancer prevention. “We really need to focus on prevention [as a way to fight cancer],” naturopathic doctor […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy