Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
French skin care company Clarins puts a lot of research into sourcing plants that are exceptional and well tolerated in skin care and that can be procured through sustainable agriculture. That was part of the message at a presentation of its new moisturizer targeted to women 50+ created to help firm slackened skin. Super Restorative […]
Always an impressive dish, a whole chicken provides plenty of protein, little saturated fat, and good amounts of B vitamins and zinc. A meal like this golden-roasted chicken with old-fashioned stuffing is perfect for noteworthy occasions, or just a simple family dinner.
This moist, spicy winter squash bread is a perfect foil for almost any soup, from cream of tomato to fish chowder.
We did a lot of laundry so you don’t have to. Here are the top detergents we tested
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar