Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
By 2030, about a quarter of the world’s population will have some form of cancer. That’s a scary stat – and according to the World Health Organization’s World Cancer Report 2014, medication isn’t going to cut it. In order to ease the global burden of cancer, prevention is critical. ‘Despite exciting advances, this report shows […]
File this under common-sense science that’s finally been proven: researchers are now saying that hot drinks do help treat cold symptoms, both while you’re drinking them and afterward. So next time you’re feeling under the weather, make yourself a big pot of tea and relax, knowing it’s a healthy way to make yourself feel better. […]
Find out the root cause of your splitting headaches, what triggers you may need to avoid and how to get pain relief naturally.
Committed to getting fit this year? We’ve got your guide to the hottest fitness trends of 2011
Craving your favourite childhood popsicle? Make this creamsicle smoothie instead.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold