Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A chance test revealed Jo-Anne Beer’s osteoporosis’a healthy lifestyle helped her maintain her health
Discover what you’ll find in the October 2009 issue of Best Health, plus get links to what’s online
Take advantage of the latest skincare science and new hero ingredients to help you keep your youthful radiance.
Belly bloating and hypertension. Need more reasons to eat less salt? A diet high in salt (comprised mainly of sodium chloride) is a risk factor for heart disease and osteoporosis. Plus, it can make you consume more calories
Relationship expert and author Laura Bilotta of the dating website Single in the City (singleinthecity.ca) offers her tips for getting back into the dating game.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember