Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The verdict is in: Guilt is like acid rain that eats away at our emotional health. Here’s how to get to a sunnier state of mind
New research, published online in the journal Nature, has found basal-like breast tumours (one of the most deadly subtypes of breast cancer) and ovarian tumours to have similar genetic origins. This is reportedly the most comprehensive analysis of breast cancer to-date. "With this study, we’re one giant step closer to understanding the genetic origins of […]
Guidance is always a good thing. Who couldn’t use a bit of help. But what is a soul coach and do you really need one? We find out.
Onions, mushrooms and tomatoes are offered beside lean cuts of tenderloin beef and atop crispy baguette smothered in sharp cheddar cheese.
This snack mix is a nutritious take on the sweet party mix often referred to as ‘puppy chow.’ With less butter, less sugar and more fibre and antioxidants, this version doesn’t have to be reserved just for parties.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember