Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A few tiny tweaks to your daily routine can help you lose weight and keep the pounds off for good. Here are 12 simple ways to cut – or burn – calories today
Ottawa was the first of six Canadian cities to host the Weekend to End Breast Cancer in 2009, and Best Health was there. Here are some shots from the event
Make your next car ride smooth and safe sailing
Fresh pasta needs only brief oven-baking. Used in a vegetarian lasagna it is layered with wilted fresh spinach and juicy cherry tomatoes, then baked with a creamy goat’s cheese topping.
Move over avocado toast. There’s a new, and just as pretty, app that’s sure to be as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate. You can enjoy shrimp toast anytime, whether it’s just for yourself for lunch or as an app for dinner guests.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy