Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
How much sodium are you consuming on a daily basis? If you’re like the average Canadian it’s probably twice as much as you need. Follow these tips to reduce your salt intake
Cooked and cooled polenta can be cut into shapes and grilled to make an excellent base for a tempting topping. Here the polenta is flavoured with Gruyère cheese, and the topping is a savoury mixture of mushrooms, walnuts and herbs. Serve as a sophisticated appetizer’with a few mixed salad leaves if you like.
A new study, led by Canadian researchers and published today in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, looked at whether seven widely used pharmaceutical treatments, available in Canada, truly help people to quit smoking. The researchers analyzed the results of 69 existing trials involving more than 30,000 patients, and came to this conclusion: All seven treatments […]
Made with whole oranges’simmered until very tender and then finely chopped’and ground almonds, this classic Spanish cake has a moist, light texture and a wonderful fresh flavour.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout