Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
‘Tostadas’ comes from the Spanish word for toasted. These flat, crisply toasted corn tortillas can be topped with all sorts of savoury things. Here a delicious spicy chicken, pepper, bean and tomato mixture is used.
Follow these healthy eating suggestions that will work with your lifestyle’and help you manage your diabetes
National Nursing Week kicks off today with International Nurses Day. May 12 is also the birthday of Florence Nightingale. The pioneer of nursing is known for her work in health care during the 1800s. (Factoid: Born in Italy in 1820 to British parents and named Florence after the city of her birth, she nursed in […]
Crab and avocado is an age-old combination that has a bit of magic to it, which is why you see it in so many cuisines, from Asian to Italian.
Be a plugged-in pet owner with these apps that will keep your kitty or pooch safe and happy
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar