Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The Sochi 2014 Olympics opening ceremony is less than 48 hours away. Ahead of the Winter Games we shared what we’re most excited to see… "The Opening Ceremony performances are what I look forward to watching every Olympics. It’s always a huge production with glimpses of the home country’s arts and culture that are showcased. […]
In an attempt to save money for our upcoming wedding (turns out, they’re expensive) my fiance and I have decided to make all our meals thrifty – and in big batches. This Sunday, we put our slow-cooker to use for this delicious chili. We made it in the afternoon and it was ready in time […]
Don’t worry, it’s not your fault.
No judgement. No Shame. But if bumpy bits have got you down, here are some suggestions on how to get rid of cellulite quickly.
Living with arthritis is never easy – especially in your twenties
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar