Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Beth Thompson, Editor-in-Chief of Best Health Magazine, takes a walk down memory lane to reflect on Canada’s Birthday and summer.
On a cold winter day, nothing could be more welcoming than a pudding full of dates and toasted walnuts. It is easy to make and has a lovely moist texture. A tangy pineapple and marmalade sauce makes a perfect accompaniment for this sticky date and walnut pudding.
We’ve organized our online gift guide picks into categories. Search the links below and find the perfect gift for everyone on your list
The temperatures may be dropping, but cold brew coffee is becoming the hottest order in coffee shops.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember