Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
I’ve adapted this soup’basically a vegetable-basil soup’from the French classic. But the basil in this recipe isn’t pounded (pistou) into a pesto sauce as in the original version; instead, it’s chopped and added as garnish to give the soup great flavour.
A generous amount of good-quality dark chocolate makes this cake beautifully moist and rich. The chocolate torte is perfect with a cup of coffee, or warm for dessert, with a spoonful of reduced-fat cream or yogurt and some fresh berries.
Exactly two years ago this week, I was at the 16th International AIDS Conference in Toronto, covering it for the magazine I was working for at the time. There was a sense of pride and optimisim about Toronto that week, as tens of thousands of delegates from around the world descended on the city with […]
Snacking is an effective way to stave off hunger and lose weight. Just make sure you munch on healthy snacks. Here are 15 delicious options
Unfortunately, a lot of people ignore these major red flags.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why Lena Dunham Had a Hysterectomy at Just 31
- Blake Lively and 5 Other Stars Who Don’t Drink Alcohol — Ever
- This New Live Streaming Program Will Forever Change How You Workout At Home
- These Triple-Berry Cornmeal Muffins Make On-The-Go Mornings Easy
- Why Hockey Player Marie-Philip Poulin May Just Win Her Third Olympic Gold