Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
‘Escalivada’ comes from a Catalan word meaning ‘to roast over embers’. It is traditionally served as a first course or a side dish with barbecued or roasted meats. This oven-roasted version is a quick, easy alternative if you don’t have a charcoal grill.
For men, a pot belly could be a sign of metabolic syndrome’a condition that signifies greater diabetes and heart disease risk
From allergy-busting central air conditioners to environmentally friendly ceiling fans, here’s your guide to what’s on the market
An updated version of an old favourite. This pretty pie combines lean meat with lots of fresh vegetables, all topped with crisp and light phyllo pastry.
Discover what you’ll find in the January/February 2009 issue of Best Health, plus get links to what’s online
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy