Gravlax is a cured salmon, usually available in the freezer section. No need to thaw it first: It chops up more evenly when it’s a bit frozen.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Give your body the energy it needs before and after winter exercise with this nutrition and healthy-eating tips
Get glowing skin in your 60s by using an intense moisturizer and antioxidants. Read on to learn about the best skincare routine for you
Having trouble meeting your daily fibre requirements? Try these six tricks for sneaking more fibre into your diet
We caught up with Grace Lee, Canada’s lead makeup artist for Maybelline New York, to tackle common beauty questions
What do skinny people eat? Surprise: It’s not all carrots and celery. Here are 6 foods to stock in your kitchen if you’re looking to keep weight off.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy