Gravlax is a cured salmon, usually available in the freezer section. No need to thaw it first: It chops up more evenly when it’s a bit frozen.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Run your way to a slimmer body, longer life and better mood
Energy medicine has been used to treat ailments in Eastern cultures for thousands of years. But does reiki treatment really work?
When it comes to stretching for stiffness, most of us stretch incorrectly. Here’s what you need to know to avoid injury and to loosen yourself up.
Drop scones, also called Scotch pancakes, are easy to make and perfect for breakfast on the weekend, or even as a simple dessert. Served with creamy low-fat vanilla yogurt and sweet, succulent berries, they are quite irresistible.
Red eyeshadow isn’t as scary of a shadow colour as you might think. It’s gorgeous, actually –especially if you apply it wear it this way.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Why You Should Start Adding These Nutritional Powerhouses to Your Diet
- This Beet, Cherry & Lentil Salad Will Forever Change How You Feel About Pulses
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout