Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Apparently wheezing, sneezing and runny noses aren’t a turn-on. That’s right: 23 percent of men and 11 percent of women say allergies affect their love lives, according to a Harris/Decima survey conducted on behalf of the Allergy/Asthma Information Association (AAIA). And romance isn’t the only thing that suffers: insomnia, snoring and a limited ability to […]
This Chinese-style dish starts with a stir-fry of colourful vegetables and shrimp that is then layered with omelette underneath and omelette ribbons over the top.
The holidays are supposed to be relaxing – yeah, right! If you find yourself stress-eating, reaching for sugar, alcohol and caffeine, you can get help.
Hypertension is a virtually symptomless – but potentially dangerous – condition. Thankfully, it is easy to treat with the right lifestyle choices and drugs.
How beautiful and delicious do these cupcakes look from Toronto’s The Cupcake Shoppe? I had the mini red velvet cupcake (one of my favourite flavours) yesterday and it satisfied my pregnancy cravings. I know people say that it’s ok for a pregnant woman to indulge in her sweet cravings (or any cravings for that matter!), […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar