Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A few interesting health-related statistics out this week: From the American Society of Plastic Surgeons comes a prediction that more than 55 million cosmetic surgery procedures will be performed in 2015. According to a press release, this is more than quadruples the number of procedures performed in 2005. The study also predicted that most of […]
Looking for something to do this weekend? You could meet a professional gardener, get rid of the clutter in your home, try horseback riding, and participate in a charity walk for arthritis. Meet a professional gardener May 14 at 1 p.m. Mississauga, Ont. At the Indigo bookstore at Erin Mills Town Centre, television personality and […]
Everything you need to know about dietary supplements
Typical Thai flavours, including chili pepper, lime and coconut, combine in this aromatic stir-fry of shrimp, noodles and Asian vegetables. By using a curry paste, the preparation time is reduced.
‘Tanned, fit and turned on’ may sound like the tagline for Jersey Shore, but it’s actually something much worse (and I thought that was impossible): A sales pitch for an injectable drug that promises a year-round tan. It’s a pitch that, sadly, seems to be working’at least in B.C., where dermatologists say the drug is […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Is Technology Shaming You? Or Is It Making You A Better Person?
- The Easiest Way To Fake A Good Night’s Sleep – And Yes, Makeup Is Key
- This Tiny Bedtime Tweak Will Make You A Morning Person
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy