Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Make mealtime easy with these tasty recipes using quick-cooking couscous
For adults, it can be daunting to make new friends, but adding to your social circle can make life a lot more enjoyable.
Is it a compliment? Is it an insult? Why women are reacting to being called “thick” and whether or not you should use that word.
It’s the first day of Hanukkah and I’m getting ready to chow down on my mom’s famous latkes (potato pancakes). I can’t wait. I don’t know how she does it, but they always come out perfectly: crispy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside and glistening with oil. Eating foods that have been […]
The dress has been seen, the vows have been said and now the Duchess of Cambridge (née Kate Middleton) is off to start her life of waving and breaking champagne bottles over ships, or whatever royal people do. And as wedding season is well underway for regular folk, it’s safe to say that common-people brides […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal
- 6 Scenarios Where It’s OK to Lie — And When It’s Absolutely Not
- How to Keep Your Joints Healthy (You’ll Be Grateful Later in Life!)
- Make Your Coffee Healthy By Turning It Into An Adaptogen Elixir
- A Sweet & Tangy Cider Can Chicken to Make Your BBQ One to Remember