This hearty, sweet but sour side dish goes well with turkey, chicken, ham and even goose. Add a few slices of chopped bacon along with the onion if you like, or make it vegan by using canola oil in place of butter.
Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Chest muscles can become tight from strength training. Give your shoulders better flexibility with this chest stretch
Here’s a sandwich that will convert even diehard carnivores. Portobello mushrooms, have a rich, beefy texture and especially when grilled, are a satisfying substitute for a burger. Toasted Italian bread and goat cheese make it even better.
Not sure if you should slip your dog table scraps? Here are some of the human foods safe for your dog to eat
Simply add exercise; subtract food. Here are two weeks’ worth of ideas to get started!
Looking for the tips and advice we mentioned in the November/December 2014 issue of Best Health? Find more on the topics covered in the magazine and share your thoughts with us right here
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Aloo Gobi Will Put Your Other Roasted Cauliflower Recipes To Shame
- The Sign You Are Oversharing On Social Media
- The Scientific Reason Why You Should Have Sex Before Going To Bed Tonight
- “I Lost 100 Pounds And Haven’t Looked Back.”
- This Will Be The Healthiest Zodiac Sign In 2018, According To An Astrologist