Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
The Canadian Cancer Society estimates that there will be 166,400 new cases of cancer and 73,800 deaths from cancer this year, according to their Canadian Cancer Statistics 2008. While incidence and death rates for the majority of cancer sites have stabilized or declined during the past decade, lung and thyroid cancers are on the increase […]
Healthy food doesn’t have to be bland food.
Should you go to the gym? Where in the gym has the most germs? Find out everything you need to know about working out with a cold here.
Today’s Globe and Mail reports that Health Canada will be the first regulatory body in the world to call bisphenol A (BPA)—a see-through, shatter-proof plastic found in sport water bottles and the lining of most tin cans—a dangerous substance. This designation could pave the way for the hormonally-active chemical to be listed as toxic under […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar